Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 11, 2017

My Little Pony, A Series Film Of Success

If you follow the series film my little pony, you can know its success. It has a large audience from children to adult. So, When my little pony appears it is very famous because my little pony has nice image, good content and funny music. As we know, there are many characters and context in my little pony. Each character brings the private personality.


My Little Pony Design Contest

And now, I will recommend some characters in my little pony such as Firecracker Burst, Tealovea and Damond Rose. It will help you to understand my little pony world. Firecracker Burst is a female Earth pony and a supporting character in my little pony series film. She is a nice pony and very gentle. She is cute as well and helps always other in each situation. Everyone loves her because she is friendly. Tealove is a female Earth pony and a supporting character in my little pony series film.


My Little Pony Design Contest


She appears in the IDW comics. She is a nice pony with s a lime green coat, two-tone cerulean mane and tail, pink eyes, and a cutie mark of a teacup surrounded by hearts. So, peoples made many toys products follow her and the children love them as well. She has many friends because she is a gentle pony and helps others in all the situations. Diamond Rose is a female pony and a supporting character in my little pony film series. She appears in the IDW comics.


My Little Pony Design Contest


Because she is very cute, friendly, so everyone loves her as well. There are many toys for children. There are a lot of toys and products to be born with her. Through these 3 characters, you can understand and learn more clearly about my little pony series film. If you have free time, you can come to our website Gamesmylittlepony.com to enjoy games, pictures, coloring, names correspond to items my little pony names, my little pony games, my little pony coloring, my little pony pictures.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét